WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNONCE THE REOPENING OF THE SPA MONDAY FEBRUARY 8th.
The SPA Vénus Team has worked rigorously and with conscience to put together protocols for health security and hygiene for the SPA.
These protocols respect the public health norms and the CNESST recommendations which allow us to welcome you, our dear customers, and offer services safely.
Rest assure that these hygienic and sanitary protocols will be respected for everyone’s security.
We ask you for each appointment, to pay attention to your email confirmation. In the email, you will find our protocol that enables us to welcome you safely.
● Employees are trained on the proper practices and disinfection protocols.
● It is mandatory for our Employees to wear a mask.
● Employees are required to fill out the medical questionnaire in reference to Covid-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
● All common areas and door handles are disinfected several times per day.
● A dispenser with hydroalcoholic gel is available at the Spa entrance.
● Overshoes and slippers are available at the entrance.
● All tools, equipment, pedicure chairs, esthetician and massage therapists’ beds are disinfected after each customer.
● Please take note that snacks, coffee, tea etc… will not be available for the time being.
● Magazines and brochures have been removed from common areas in the Spa.
● Some services will not be offered for security reasons.
A temporary additional cost of $3.50 per visit will be applied as part of health protocols.
We are confident we can count on your support and your loyalty.
Thank you for your understanding; we hope to see you very soon.