At the request of François Legault, Premier of Quebec, please note that we will be closed until January 8, 2021 to ensure everyone’s well being.
This, of course, is subject to change following our government’s demands and recommendations.
The SPA Vénus Team has worked rigorously and with conscience to put together protocols for health security and hygiene for the SPA. These protocols respect the public health norms and the CNESST recommendations which allow us to welcome you, our dear customers, and offer services safely. Rest assure that these hygienic and sanitary protocols will be respected for everyone’s security. We ask you for each appointment, to pay attention to your email confirmation In the email, you will find our protocol that enables us to welcome you safely.
● Employees are trained on the proper practices and disinfection protocols.
● It is mandatory for our Employees to wear a mask.
● Employees are required to fill out the medical questionnaire in reference to Covid-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
● All common areas and door handles are disinfected several times per day.
● A dispenser with hydroalcoholic gel is available at the Spa entrance.
● Overshoes and slippers are available at the entrance.
● All tools, equipment, pedicure chairs, esthetician and massage therapists’ beds are disinfected after each customer.
● Please take note that snacks, coffee, tea etc… will not be available for the time being.
● Magazines and brochures have been removed from common areas in the Spa.
● Some services will not be offered for security reasons.
A temporary additional cost of $3.50 per visit will be applied as part of health protocols.
We are confident we can count on your support and your loyalty.
Thank you for your understanding; we hope to see you very soon.
All treatments included in a package must be taken the same day (no exchange for Pressotherapy) See conditions for a reservation. And please note that no promotional gift cards will be accepted as payment for a spa package.
Tips and taxes are not included Prices are subject to change without prior notice SPA Venus guarantees the value of the service purchased on a gift card for 6 months. Should there be in an increase in price, the user must pay the difference For any cancellations, we ask to be notified within 24 hours, however for any service of 2 or more hours, 48h. For any booking of a package or service of 2 or more hours, we ask for a guarantee. If you would like to use your gift certificate, please mention the number when making your appointment, or you will be asked for your credit card number. Any cancellation or modification requires a notice of 48h; without this notice, SPA Vénus reserves the right to nullify your gift card or to charge your credit card 50% of the value of the service.